Last updated: November 9, 2023
Please read this Policy carefully and ensure you fully understand and agree to it.
This Policy applies to our Services, the Websites, as well with respect to any electronic communications exchanged between us.
We will not collect or use Personal Data for purposes other than those described in this Policy and/or in any other legal instrument in effect between us.
You are not obligated by law to provide us with any Personal Data, and you can decline to submit Personal Data; in which case we may not be able to provide you with part or all the Services or Websites.
By using the Websites, or our Services your consent to collect and process your Personal Data is provided. If you do not agree to be bound by this Policy, you should exit and cease all use of the Websites and Services.
Note that those aspects of this Policy which are mandated by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), in particular any rights (such as Data Subject rights detailed below) and duties conferred by GDPR, will apply only to the extent that GDPR applies. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein take their meaning in GDPR.
For the purposes of this Policy, ‘Personal Data’ shall mean any information relating to a natural person who can be identified by reference to such data, or as defined by applicable privacy laws.
In this Policy, the Company is the “data controller” of all Personal Data that is collected and used as provided under this Policy.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
Information you give us.
- You may give us Personal Data about you when you provide us your contact details on our “contact us” page on the Websites or by corresponding with us by e-mail.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, job title, company name, and other personal information you choose to provide.
- Information you may provide when you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise. We may monitor and record e-mails, video meetings, or other communications between you and us.
- You may provide information on behalf of another entity. If you provide information regarding another entity, you represent to us that you were authorized by that entity to give us consent to use the submitted information.
- When you visit or access our Websites or Services we may use (and authorize 3rd parties to use) pixels, cookies, and other technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) as further detailed under the “Cookies” section below.
Information we collect about you.
When you visit or use the Websites, we may automatically receive and record information from your mobile device and browser, including your cookie information, your country, regional and language settings, device model, operating system, mobile carrier and software and hardware attributes.
In addition, we may automatically collect and store the following information for statistical purposes (“Log Data”): technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Websites (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and methods used to browse away from the Websites.
You can delete non-strictly necessary cookies in your browser. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make the Websites’ experience more efficient may not function properly.
For more information, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Sensitive Personal Data: We do not intentionally collect sensitive Personal Data (for example, information revealing race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, etc.) and we ask our users and clients not to provide us with such information.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Under the applicable data protection laws, we must have a legal basis to process your Personal Data.
We process Personal Data on different legal bases:
- Consent. By using the Websites or the Services, your consent to collect and process your Personal Data is provided.
- Our legitimate interests in fulfilling our contract with our customers, vendors, service providers, distributors, or other parties, and performing our obligations under that contract.
- Other legitimate interests, e.g., managing our business, or defending ourselves from claims, are subject to such processing not overriding your own rights and freedoms.
- Exceptionally, when necessary, in the public interest, for example when law enforcement agencies request information to investigate a crime.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
The data we collect, is processed, and used for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us.
- Operate the Websites and provide the Services and guarantee their use and improvement, including responding to support requests and other inquiries about our Services, provide information that is relevant to the use of the Services.
- To develop, improve the performance of, and secure our Websites and Services.
- To detect, prevent and otherwise thwart any malfeasance to the Websites, infrastructure and any of our Services.
- As necessary to comply with the legal obligations that we are or may be subject to under any applicable law.
- Make statistics on users of the Websites.
- Protect and enforce our rights, privacy and security, safety, systems, and property, or those of other persons or entities, and resolve disputes.
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose certain Personal Data to the following recipients to the extent required or permitted by applicable law and/or based on data subject’s consent:
- Third party service providers for operational and business purposes, to enable the operation of the Websites, the provision of our Services and with other service providers who provide crucial functions such as: customer management platforms, hosting service providers, analytics partners, security, and/or social media services.
- Other third parties when it is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a lawful request for information we receive.
- Other third parties if we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Data may be among the assets transferred subject to restrictions like those contained herein or as otherwise be required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use and disclose information that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users. These reports also do not contain any identifiable information.
5. DATA RETENTION
We may retain communication with you to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Websites and/or Services.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE YOUR TERRITORY
We may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. The laws in those other countries may provide a lower level of data protection than the laws of your own country. In such cases, we will take steps to ensure a proper level of protection of Personal Data as required by applicable law. You agree to the transfer of your Personal Data to such other countries for the purpose of the processing as described in this Policy, including through cloud services.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect, that the Websites or the Services will be immune to information security risks.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Where applicable under the privacy protection law, you may have certain rights in connection with your Personal Data and how we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to certain exceptions or limitations in accordance with applicable law. The following is a non-exhaustive list of certain privacy rights you may exercise:
- Right to access your information – the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Data retained with the Company. You may contact the Company as provided below, and request to access the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Rectification – the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data, or to erase it if applicable, ensuring the correction of your information.
- Deleting or restricting access to your Personal Data. You may request to delete or restrict access to your Personal Data. We may postpone or deny your request if your Personal Data is in current use for providing Services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Opt-out of Cookies and other similar technologies. Your browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through Cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using the Websites, or the Services might be degraded, or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
To protect the privacy and the security of your information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe, in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your Personal Data, you are welcome to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your request and make good-faith efforts to resolve any concerns you may have.
- OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
The Websites and Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data, he or she should contact us using the details provided hereunder.
This Policy may be amended at any time and from time to time, consistent with the requirements of applicable data protection laws. It is our policy to publish any changes or amendments to our Policy on our Websites. Changes to this Policy shall become binding and effective when they are published on our Websites.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact at: email@example.com.